Gloria Grossi operates this website which provides web development, freelance writing, and coaching services.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use any of my services.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using my service, I may require you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that I collect will be used to contact or identify you.
I will love for you to know that whenever you visit my site, I collect information that your browser sends to me which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, the pages you visited on my site, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
My website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve my services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, you should know that when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse my cookies, you may not be able to use some portion of my site.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate my Service;
- To provide the Service on my behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist me in analyzing how my Service is used.
I want to inform this site users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on my behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing me with your Personal Information, thus, I am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
My site does not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from my servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to take necessary actions.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
I am committed to providing exceptional services in a timely manner. Unfortunately, when a customer cancels without giving enough notice, it prevents another customer from being served. Cancellation has an impact on service quality while punishing customers whose job were rejected or put on hold for yours. For these reasons, I implement a cancellation policy that will be strictly observed.
- Your registration is complete when I receive your full payment.
- Payments can be made online only.
- An online confirmation email will be sent to you at the time of payment, the email serves as an acknowledgement of the payment made and a commitment from me to have your job delivered.
- Cancellation requests can only be submitted via email. Please note that refunds will be processed in the original form of payment.
- Refund requests made 24hrs after payment will be subject to an administration fee of 10% and the service fee of PayPal.
- Refund requests made 2 days or after payment will be subject to an administration fee of 50% and service fee of PayPal.
- No refunds or transfers will be issued after 3 days of making payment.